As a woman, your body goes through a lot of changes during the course of your reproductive lifetime. And you can be sure that gynecologic health issues will arise from time to time. Some of the most common issues you may encounter during your reproductive years include:
The Centre for Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Flora Hospitals offers world-class and comprehensive care for women.
Our renowned specialists offer their expert opinion on preventive measures, ensure accurate diagnosis and provide suitable treatment.
- Irregular bleeding
- Yeast infections
- Uterine fibroids
May some of the woman has issues likes:
- Pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
- Looking for consult on family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
- Problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- urinary and fecal incontinence
Dr. Rajendra Mahajan’s Consultation
- People care / patient first approach.
- No waiting for long time as we have online appointment system.
- Financial flexible payment options.
- Very responsive and quick diagnosis at hospital, you can expect to be safe and well treated.
- The hospital is clean and staff make sure that the risk of infection is as low as possible.
- Staff and Dr. are responsive to your needs.
- We provide open, honest communication.
- Provide timely and expert care.
- We provide access to information and resources.