Simple way to avoid risk during pregnancy…
- 1) When in doubt, ASK. See a gynecologist.
- CLICK Here www.florahospital.in
- Specialist consultation
- 2) Change your food habits to include a healthy variety of foods.
- 3) Food Hygiene : One should be aware about the environment & food intake as it has a direct implication on your fetal health. Undercooked meat or unpasteurized milk can be toxic & fatal to your baby’s health.
- 4) Stop smoking. The risk of child birth defects triple with smoking.
- 5) Take early pregnancy classes like lamaze & yoga. Stretching exercises help your muscles relax & keep cramps at bay. These foster physical as well as mental relaxation.
- 6) Follow a regular exercise regimen it will help you stay in shape throughout your pregnancy, ease birthing process & help lose your post-pregnancy weight faster.
- 7) Incorporate some pregnancy super foods that you may have never tried before like quinoa, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, flax seeds to name a few.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water. Keep yourself well hydrated to avoid fatigue & dizziness.
- 9) Practice pelvic tilts to overcome lower back pain & help baby assume a good birth position which will be pivotal during birthing.
- 10) Alcohol Addiction is detrimental to your baby’s health. It can cause birth defects, disorders or even lead to miscarriage. The first trimester is crucial in deciding your baby’s health condition.
- 11) Attend breast-feeding classes to prepare yourself to nurture your child during it’s formative years. A well breast-fed child has higher immunity, lower risk of obesity & higher resistance towards allergies.
- 12) We know you love shopping Indulge in a shopping spree & enjoy the beautiful & unforgettable journey of Motherhood.
- 13) We know you love your morning coffee. But too much caffeine is said to increase the risk of miscarriage & have other implications like low birth weight. So next time judiciously choose your morning beverage.
- 14) It is a common belief that a pregnant woman should consume double the amount of food since she is also feeding her child. UNTRUE. A woman with normal weight need not consume not more than 300-400 additional calories to her daily diet that’s just about a bowl of curd.
- 15) Relax! It maybe your first or third pregnancy. We understand your anxiety & fear of the unexpected. Do not stress out.
- BOOK SPECIALIST CONSULTATION NOW
Are you looking specialist doctor ?
And premium facilities and dedicated care.
1: Obs. and Gyneac
2: Maternity Care
3: Child Care and NICU
5: Respiratory treatments
6: More health care treatment
🏥WHY FLORA ?
1: We share open, honest communication.
2: Provide timely and expert care treatment
3: Provide access to information and resources
4: Patients care
5: Clean and comfort size rooms
6: HI TECH Equipments
7: Fast admission process and quick response on each patients checkup
Book specialist doctor consultation now